vrHive brings live telemetry to various screen types as you race, time trial or just meander around the Nordschleife – Other tracks are supported 😉
In addition you can save the telemetry output to review your laps, understand where you’re faster and compare with other racers to search for that ultimate lap time!
Don’t have a 2nd or 4th monitor attached? That’s fine, we’ve got you covered. Run vrHive on your gaming rig and set it to work as the server. Install vrHive on your spare PC, or laptop and set it to be a client. Voilà, the data is now sent to that PC.
Got a mate who wants to see how your laptimes are comparing, then set them up as a client and connect over the local network or the internet and the live data is sent to their PC too.
- Telemetry data logging (saved per session)
- Live dash views of current session
- Flag status updates
- Client/Server operation sending up to 10 clients simultaneously
- Telemetry analysis – compare your previous laps or laps from other racers
- Configurable gauges via the Car Manager tile
- Dynamic RPM gauges
- MPH or KPH set via the configuration tile
- Gauge optimal ranges defined per car in the Car Manager tile
- Dynamic fuel gauge
- Theoretical best lap calculation
- Delta time gap, based on physical position, to best session time
- Lap timing to session best lap
- World and Personal best laps for comparison
- Windows Phone 8.1 Client
- Windows Store (RT) Client
- Dash Editor for Desktop/Store (RT)/Phone Client dashes
- Windows 10 IoT (Raspberry Pi 2) + Others
- Race Control for teams/event hosts to gather competitors data
- + More little features